Duck Dynasty: Battle of the Beards
Another excellent executed Flash / Adobe AIR mobile app from RED Agency, creators of Pet Peaves:
Game uses only classic display list in GPU mode. No Stage 3D.
All of the 2.5D animation uses a system we developed specifically for this game. We define a character rig with several key frames in a swf to establish up, left, down, right movement. Separate swfs define facial expressions and emotes. In both cases those are processed to code and disposed.
The official mobile game of America’s #1 reality television series, Duck Dynasty, is now available exclusively in the App Store! Its time to ditch your yuppie status and join Duck Dynasty’s Quack Pack, Jack!
Battle of the Beards tests your reflexes and drops you feet first into the Louisiana backwoods to compete in the Robertson family’s favorite redneck activities. Master sets of rapid-fire micro-challenges, unlocking gear and earning points along the way, to prove you got what it takes to grow a beard as long as your favorite Duckmen.
As you play, your character will go from a Bluetooth-earpiece-wearing, clean-shaven, businessman, to a fully camouflaged, long-haired, bandana-wearing redneck with a beard that would even make Phil jealous.
Can you keep up as the pace increases? Or will you be left in the dust as the heat turns up? Download Battle of the Beards today and show the world what your beard is made of!
Special Game Features Include:
• Exciting gameplay based on memorable moments from Duck Dynasty.
• Hunt ducks, eat chilies, blow up beaver dams and more.
• 15+ highly-repeatable, addicting mini-games.
• Create your very own customizable redneck character.
• Level up, grow your beard and unlock manly gear.
• Stylize your own redneck character with accessories from the Redneck store.
• With over 100 items and attributes in the Redneck store to choose from, thousands of unique character combinations exist.
• Snap photos of your redneck character and share them with friends on Facebook!
• Listen to your favorite quotes from the acclaimed series.
• Too tough for you in the bayou? Turn on Game Hints for a little aid in keeping up with the Robertsons.