A rich full-screen interactive experience that allows prospects, fans and owners alike to experience the simulation of driving, controlling and handling a Land Rover vehicle in all terrain environments.
New stuff from our friends from NineVectors:
From Jackson Duntsan:
There are many fine 3D frameworks for the new hardware-accelerated Stage3D class in Flash 11 that are loaded with features. But, if you just want to get some simple 3D up and running or would just prefer to do things yourself, today’s article shows you a simple 3D camera that you can use to view your 3D scenes and models. Read on for the source code and a demo app.
The following camera class has the following features:
- perspective (i.e. realistic) projection
- no dependencies on any other classes
- movement functions (fwd/bwd, up/down, left/right)
- aviation-style functions (i.e. yaw, pitch, roll)
- reasonably efficient (e.g. matrix caching is used)
- reasonably safe (e.g. values are checked).
[ Stage3D camera demo ]