@gilamran nope, the built in actionscript 3 graphics API. graphics.lineTo() and all that jazz— ❧ Ian Snyder (@whatisian)January 24, 2014
Development of HTML5 application / game is very simple and efficient!
- We use Flash / AnimateCC built AS3 scripts and libraries to develop HTML5, just like the development of flash work.
- Engine implements to Flash Lite 4 based library functions. Meet the needs of the vast majority of developers. Flash Lite 4
- All resources are packaged in 1 file, making it easy to deploy and distribute.
- Source file（swf file） and output file size approaches.
- WebGL or Canvas2D rendering mode will be automatically selected.
- “Flash return” examples