This tutorial covers these topics:
- Set up Starling on Flash Builder 4.7
- The use of an online particle editor
- Load particle assets using the AssetManager class
- Put particles on the screen
- Use the touch event to modify the emitter coordinates
360° Panorama Player is a Flash/AS3 Panorama Viewer that uses the new Stage3D features in Flash Player 11, it uses graphic card for rendering and that makes it very fast and highly responsive. It supports cube and spherical (equirectangular) panorama images. And you can add clickable hotspots inside panorama to make panorama tours.
It is XML driven player so u can setup your panoramas with just editing the panorama xml file.