An Adobe AIR Native Extension for the Bullet Physics Simulation Library
Imbue your AIR mobile and desktop apps with the magic of physics!
Compared with AwayPhysics, Bullet.ane increases performance on mobile apps by an order of magnitude.
Currently written to work with Away3D, but certainly could be made compatible with other Stage3D-based AS3 graphics libraries.
True native implementations are built for iOS (6.0 SDK) and iOS Simulator.
All other platforms fall back on AwayPhysics, a pure-AS3 implementation of Bullet, meaning the extension will work on all platforms AIR supports, but will have native performance only on iOS (so far).
Adobe AIR Native Extensions round-up:
What’s new in Brainyplex comparing to Supaplex Remake? Here you are:
- new graphics (but there is option to change it if you want classic)
- completely new 60 levels
- increasing level of difficulty
- you can save game only using checkpoints
- online leaderboards and profile pages (only for facebook players)
- online save backup (only for facebook players) - no more save loss when browser clears your flash cookies