“Here’s an example of an asteroid field using high-res models and textures. There’s about a million (!) polygons in the scene and as long as you’ve got hardware acceleration it runs buttery-smooth.
Use W, A, S, D to accelerate, brake and roll, and use the mouse to steer.”
Flox - The No-Fuzz Game Backend
Flox is a server backend and can be the complete server-side of your games. Hands-free. It offers a wide range of game-centric features including:
- analytics & charts,
- log file & error introspection,
- leaderboards & highscores,
- player identification & authentication and
- a nifty way of storing, retrieving and querying your game-related custom data. (We’re especially proud of that one!)
But that’s really not all that’s to it. There are a bunch of softer features that make it especially interesting for you:
- It comes with a Flash/ActionScript SDK and is a perfect match with the Starling Framework.
- It runs in the Google AppEngine and is extremely scalable. Like, throw-all-your-players-at-us-if-you-dare scalable.
- It’s quick to set up and maintenance-free. You code your games, let us do the dirty work.
- It’s designed for games. Everything that’s in there makes sense for game development.
- It’s been tested in a private beta for months by many a brave developer (Thanks guys!) and just entered it’s public beta phase.
Toyota - Prius Brand File
Flash 3D (Flash Player 10!) with Twitter API integration.