In today’s scheduled release, we’ve updated both Flash Player and AIR with new and improved functionality, important bug fixes and security updates.
- Relaxing Stage3D Render Target Clear
- Improved support for browser zoom levels – Windows 8
- Flash Player Fullscreen Orientation Change – Windows
- Hardware video decoding on Chrome (PPAPI) for Windows
- Automatic software fall back with StageVideo
- Stage3D “Standard” profile support for iOS and Android
- StageText.drawViewPortToBitmapData now supports Retina displays
- Improved Packaging Engine is now default – iOS
- AIR Gamepad Enhancements
- AIR Cross Promotion
Flash Runtime 15 is out the door. Check out release notes here - http://t.co/8R2iAAtCOq. Team added 6 deep dive articles on new features!— Chris Campbell (@liquidate)September 9, 2014
I was able to crank-up the number of quads all the way up in the 10000s (ten THOUSANDS, yes!) and eventually every quads disappears due to exceeding the allowed / max number of vertices in the vertex-buffers. So it seems like Adobe and Google worked closely together to improve the performance of the player *APPLAUSE* Well done!
New very light and clean Billing extension is out! You can easily turn on Google Play In-App Billing v3 in your apps.