Cannes city in 3D made with Flash Player 11
- choose “Cannes” on top of navigation
- mouse to pan, CTRL down to rotate and tilt
[ Source ]
Adobe AIR crossplatform inspiration: Travenry
We are producing, developing and operating mobile apps. We were founded in 2003 and have been achieved a powerful position in the Japanese app market.
I would like to introduce you that we launched our new smartphone app on App Store and Google Play. It’s called “Travenry”.
This application uses Adobe AIR and Feathers.
Manage and share your travel by “Travenry”. It is a convenient free app. There is a world clock, foreign currency translation and unit conversion function. You can publish your travel schedule through the web.
- World time clock
- Exchange conversion (USD, JPY, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD, CNY, TWD, HKD, INR, BRL, CHF, SGD, THB, PHP, MYR, TRY, KRW)
- Unit conversion (Length, Temperature, Weight, Speed, Area)
- Web publish - By uploading to travenry.com your trip, you can publish on the Web. It is also possible to set a password for viewing.
xJSFL 1.0 released!
xJSFL is an open source JSFL framework for creating tools and plugins for the Adobe Flash IDE