Lots of monsters and germs are now bothering innocent animals. Be Dr. Monto, the ultimate rabbit warrior, and rescue animals! Dr. Monto game is a unique and stylish match 3 puzzle game that you can also enjoy a third-person shooter style game in the middle of playing!
Yogurt3D: 1000+ objects in one scene. Many textures and animations.
Flox - The No-Fuzz Game Backend
Flox is a server backend and can be the complete server-side of your games. Hands-free. It offers a wide range of game-centric features including:
- analytics & charts,
- log file & error introspection,
- leaderboards & highscores,
- player identification & authentication and
- a nifty way of storing, retrieving and querying your game-related custom data. (We’re especially proud of that one!)
But that’s really not all that’s to it. There are a bunch of softer features that make it especially interesting for you:
- It comes with a Flash/ActionScript SDK and is a perfect match with the Starling Framework.
- It runs in the Google AppEngine and is extremely scalable. Like, throw-all-your-players-at-us-if-you-dare scalable.
- It’s quick to set up and maintenance-free. You code your games, let us do the dirty work.
- It’s designed for games. Everything that’s in there makes sense for game development.
- It’s been tested in a private beta for months by many a brave developer (Thanks guys!) and just entered it’s public beta phase.
trace()function to display text in the console only gets us so far. Sometimes, we need a full-featured debugger with breakpoints, the call stack, and a list of all variables in scope.