“The official Team USA 2014 Road to Sochi application provided by the United States Olympic Committee. The app will follow the making of Team USA and the athletes’ results and experiences in Sochi during the 2014 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games.
Key features of the application include,
- Daily updates of who is making the team
- Unique and timely editorial content on competing athletes and sports served daily
- Athlete social media links and custom-made “cheer” button which enables users to send personal messages to athletes via Facebook and Twitter
- In-depth athlete bios, photo galleries and video clips, and a ”“My Team USA”“ section which allows user to customize the feeds from their favorite athletes
- Ability to donate to Team USA or support the team by purchasing official Team USA gear”
App was built by the1stmovement, uses GPU mode and the Flash displaylist, and libraries include RobotLegs, SwiftSuspenders, qnx.ui, greensock tween libs, google analytics, facebook, twitter, and others
Daniel Brown: “This is my lab where I archive interactive and generative projects that you can actually play with online right now.”
Sample lab works:
Daniel Sperl: “Sneak peek on a new feature that I just pushed to the master branch. It’s a new “MeshStyle” called “DistanceFieldStyle”, and its main use is smooth rendering of bitmap fonts of any scale. It also supports some special effects (outline, glow, drop shadow) that are rendered right away, i.e. without detours over filters or render textures.”
Be the first to hear about Adobe’s latest innovations for design, web, video, gaming, and digital publishing. Choose from new and expanded tracks and sessions.Hear from world-class speakers — creative industry leaders and Adobe pros. Network — or just have fun — at an over-the-top MAX Bash.