Adobe AIR ANE: 3D Touch Native Extension
With iPhone 6s and 6s Plus, Apple has introduced a new feature called 3D Touch, which is available on iOS 9.0 and higher. With 3D Touch, an iPhone app can now sense how much pressure a user is exerting on the device screen and accordingly respond to the different pressure levels. 3D Touch Native Extension allows an ActionScript developer to access 3D Touch APIs from the AIR app.
Robotlegs is an ActionScript Application Framework. It offers: Dependency, Module, Command and View management.
From Moussa Dembélé:
I’ve started to write some articles about Agal: how to use it from scratch, parsing wavefront (.obj and .mtl) files, display a mesh with no limitation in polygones number, using textures, shaders etc.
[ AGAL articles ]
What’s new in Brainyplex comparing to Supaplex Remake? Here you are:
- new graphics (but there is option to change it if you want classic)
- completely new 60 levels
- increasing level of difficulty
- you can save game only using checkpoints
- online leaderboards and profile pages (only for facebook players)
- online save backup (only for facebook players) - no more save loss when browser clears your flash cookies
Extra small Molehill based 3D engine. For free.