Have you ever wondered, I wish I could load arbitrary data from an image and if only I had the time to write code to that effect, that would just be fantastic? Of course you have! That thought also occurred to me, and I did have some time to write code to that effect, and DataImageUtils is the result of that.
Flash 11.2 and Stage3D:
870 Million Triangles Per Second
From Jean-Marc Le Roux:
“New version of Minko will introduce a few major API changes. Changes are designed to provide better performances
Minko 2 will bring an incredible performance boost. Boost is so big that working with Minko 2 will be just as fast as working with the bare Stage3D API.
In order to demonstrate how fast it is, I’ve done a little stress test application:
[ Click to launch ]
More than 29 million polygons at 30 frames per second with 21 750 objects in the scene and 10 874 draw calls.. That a total of 870 million triangles per second.”
Development of HTML5 application / game is very simple and efficient!
- We use Flash / AnimateCC built AS3 scripts and libraries to develop HTML5, just like the development of flash work.
- Engine implements to Flash Lite 4 based library functions. Meet the needs of the vast majority of developers. Flash Lite 4
- All resources are packaged in 1 file, making it easy to deploy and distribute.
- Source file（swf file） and output file size approaches.
- WebGL or Canvas2D rendering mode will be automatically selected.
- “Flash return” examples