Source of the game Tetris, developed in some different programming languages such as Actionscript and TypeScript, following the micro architecture Robotlegs.
Actionscript 3: StarlingFW, Robotlegs, Palidor, FlexUnit.
Typescript: Pixi, RobotlegsJs, RobotlegsJs-Pixi, PalidorJs.
The Monster Match, an iOS app built with AIR and Starling that will let You Mix, Match and discover the monstrous, the eerie, the wacky and funny combinations of characters that renowned artists created exclusively for The Monster Match, once you created a Monster of your liking you can save it to your camera roll or share with your friends via E-Mail, Twitter or Facebook.
The whole app was coded in FDT IDE and some of the animations where prototyped on Flash CS6, we use the Starling framework by GAMUA as the base of our code and found out it has a lot of improvements since the last time we’ve used, the Assets Manager was a time saver, and we also used some of the new device detection features (Originally the app was going to be a released both for iPhone and iPad but we had to push the release for the iPad version to a later time). The core of the app’s functionality was done using Feathers UI by Josh Tynjala and the sharing features were done using the GoViral ANE extension by MilkMan Games.
Stage3D lab: Away3D lighting and depth of field filter
Tutorial: Custom telemetry with Adobe Scout